Saturday, July 26, 2008

all about jun matsumoto

More About Jun MatsumotoSchools (Other):
Hirokoshi highschool

College/University:

The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Attended 2004 - 2006, Class of 2006, Master's Degree, MATH
The University Of Hong Kong, Attended 2004 - 2006, Class of 2010, Master's Degree, SCIENCE

Occupation:

artist.. co-star.. superstar

Affiliations:

Matsumoto entered Johnny's Entertainment in 1996, at the age of thirteen. Although the proper procedure is for the applicant to go through a round of auditions before being admitted into the talent agency, Matsumoto bypassed it by receiving a direct phone call from Johnny Kitagawa, telling him to report for work.Matsumoto is myopic. Although he wears contact lenses for his work, he is frequently seen with spectacles.

Favorite Books:

made by Mishima Yukio... allen ginsberg..but my favorite fairy-tale book is "the three little pigs"

Favorite Movies:

Kiroii Namida (Yellow Tears) (2007) Boku wa Imōto ni Koi o Suru (I Am In Love With My Younger Sister.) (2007)Yonimo Kimyouna Monogatari (2006) Tokyo Tower (2004) as Koji "ԫLIFE IS HARD `K HAPPY" (2003) as Bon ԫLIFE IS HARD `Qi HAPPY" (2002) as Bon

Favorite Music:

ARASHI/Typhoon Generation, J-Storm

Favorite TV Shows:

Johnny Jr.'s show DYNAMITE episode

About Me:






Intrerest: Music, DVD's
Charm point: eyes, smile, hair
Favorite smily: m(_ _)m
Specialty: baseball
Hi! Im # 26494;# 26412;# 28516; or Matsumoto Jun
Im 22 years old!
you can call me jun or matsujun!
i like playing base ball!
my height is 173 cm!
my weight is 58 kg!
my measurements is B:82.5 cm; W:69 cm; H:88 cm!
my zodiac sign is virgo!
my blood type is A!
my favorite color is blue, red, green!
i have a elder sister. she is two years elder than me!
plS! watch gokusen! and pls! support my shows and my music! and also my arashi band!