Monday, September 1, 2008

arnie lapak the second boyfriend

arnie lapak 2nd boyfriend july23 08
what can i say 5 days after fidel break up i became his gf but we only lasted 1 week....
maybe i fall for him because hes named sound like my 1 st love and hes super cute...
but he has 2 faces when where txting hes really annoying but when were together hes playing like an innocent child do nothing wrong... what can i say hes only 18,,,,, but you know what s really annoying i really like him and i made myself fall for him i shouldnt have done that wrong decision he played me .....at first i really dont know him nor talk to him but he did the first move telling me how myuch he love me..... did he really thought that i will fall for that i never believed in love or a happy ending he broke up with me because he said he love his gf not to hurt hea anymore and that he tried to love me..................

FUCK HIM i neved said that he have to love me i never know him never said anything i hate hinm pretending that hes innocent

lets be friend he said
actually we never been friend and never will be
he hurt me
enough that i felt like my heart has been burned
i will never talk to him
and please STOP STARING AT ME


i told him not to hurt me

i will never let myself be hurt again
I WILL BE THE ONE WHOSE GOING TO DO THAT...